My favorite mountain

Hello everyone. Today, I will talk about my favorite mountain.

It is “Kitadake”, which is the second highest mountain in Japan. The reason I love Kitadake is that it has the very beautiful view. Last summer, I worked part-time at “Shiraneoikegoya” for one month. Shiraneoikegoya is located on its way to Kitadake. While I worked there, I climbed Kitadake and Ainodake. Ainodake is the fourth highest mountain in Japan. I started climbing at 3:00 am. When I arrived at Kitadake, it was 4:50. It was before sunrise. Therefore, I could watch sunrise. It was so beautiful. What is more, we can see Mt.Fuji, Ainodake,Japanese Central Alps, and Japanese Northern Alps from the top of Kitadake. The view is the best in my life.

If the opportunity arises, I do want to climb Kitadake again.

Thank you for reading my blog.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

diary(11/24~11/30)

20-26 in October 2022

Soccor World Cup