1/19-1/25

 On January 21, I took the provisional license test for my car license. I am not a good driver, so I was a little nervous about the skills test, although not as nervous as the entrance exam. Especially at the crank point, I was worried that I might hit something. However, when the test was over, I was relieved that I passed. I had studied hard for the next test, so I was able to complete it in a little too much time. I had a lot of free time. Of course I passed the test. After taking the provisional license test, I immediately took a moped course and a study class. Then, on the 24th, I went out on the road and drove for the first time. I was a little anxious because there was a lot of traffic, but I was able to come back without any accidents.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

diary(11/24~11/30)

20-26 in October 2022

Soccor World Cup