New Year
I would like to talk about an event that happened at the beginning of the year. I saw the first sunrise of the year on New Year's Day. The place was a mountain called Omi Fuji, which I used to climb when I was in high school. I climbed it with my classmates from my high school club. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning and left home at 4:00. The trains were not yet running at that time, so I rode my bicycle for about an hour. There were so many people coming to see the first sunrise, especially middle and high school students. I was a little worried because it was pitch dark and all the people were climbing without headlamps, relying only on the light of their phones. When climbing early in the morning, make sure you have the proper equipment. The summit was also full of people. However, I was happy to see some of my seniors from high school. Finally, the sun came up. It was so beautiful. Personally, however, I was more impressed by the sunrise from Kitadake.
It was just a very nice New Year's Day.

コメント
コメントを投稿